Our Clients in Louth are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join their team! The engineer will work with the Projects Manager to deliver a portfolio of capital projects to support the plant operating strategy.
The successful candidate will have responsibility for the following:
Duties and responsibilities
* Define the scope of a range of projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders
* Manage project execution
* Ensure compliance with all relevant safety regulations and legislation
* Responsible for multidisciplinary project design
* Liaising with suppliers, designers, and consultants
* Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment
* On-site supervision of contractors
* Management of project budgets and schedules
* Completing project handover to operating plant
* Design and feasibility studies
The above list is not exhaustive. The successful candidate will be expected to perform duties as
necessitated by the changing role and the overall business objectives of the Company, as directed.
Essential Qualifications, Knowledge and Skills Experience:
The candidate should bring a positive attitude and self-starting ability with the aptitude to take
ownership of projects as required and see them through to completion. Along with:
* A minimum of 7 years' experience in Project execution
* A degree/qualification in Engineering/Projects Management or related discipline
* Experience in management of safety aspects of projects would be advantageous
* Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
* Excellent communication and influencing skills
* Experience operating in heavy industry an advantage
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.