Our client, based in Carlow, requires a project engineer. This project engineer job has come about due to increased orders and a growing business. You will be joining a leading provider of plant and services to the water, waste water, environmental and industrial sectors. The company is a customer-focused organisation providing a one-stop-shop to their clients. With 25 years of experience they deliver effective solutions for the long term backed up by an unrivalled service and maintenance division.
Your duties will include:
- Provide support to the Project Manager.
- Liaise with suppliers to obtain quotations ensuring full specification compliance.
- Prepare technical submissions and reports for Client approval.
- Generate contract programmes of work.
- Monitor and update the progress of projects against the Contract Programme.
- Schedule resources and contractors to ensure the delivery schedule is met.
- Prepare Method Statements and Risk Assessments for upcoming works.
- Implement the Project Quality Control procedures.
- Attend site for Client safety audits.
- Document control for all aspects of the Contract.
The role will involve both office based work and frequent site visits. The office location is in Co. Carlow with site visits varying depending on the contract.
Do you have 3 years Mechanical / Electrical Engineering experience which will have been in a Project Engineering role?
Do you have knowledge and experience of plant design, construction and commissioning?
Do you have experience of managing contractors and sub-contractors for the delivery of projects?
If you are interested in hearing more about this project job in Carlow - please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for project jobs Ireland, project engineer job Carlow, project engineer job Ireland