Our lovely client who is based in the beautiful county Waterford is looking for a Project Engineer.
This company believes in empowering ,developing and supporting their staff to reach their full potential.
This client will offer talented, ambitious and hard-working individuals a huge range of careers in a fast paced, dynamic business environment.
You will have the opportunity to advance your career at a fast pace due to the size of the organisation along with working on the most cutting edge technology advancing its green and sustainability goals.
This is a full time, permanent Project Engineer job, with a large-scale manufacturing facility.
The MNC is looking for a Junior Project Engineer (2-5 Years) who has experience in CAPEX production line CI and new line introduction along with an interest in civils.
You will be joining an energetic team, who enjoy their work and appreciate the company culture.
You will report into the Group Engineering Manager and you will have full ownership for projects from concept to completion.
Do you have a formal Engineering degree? Mechanical, Project, process, civil?
Do you have 2+ years project experience gained in a production facility?
During your busy and varied day you will be responsible for:
- Management of the design, implementation and handover of multi-disciplinary engineering projects; focusing on a broad range of Group Projects from Building Services, Production facility Upgrades, Project management of small and large-scale projects.;
- Manage and coordinate element on multiple projects on various production sites for the duration of projects;
- Implement and adhere to company project management procedures and SOPs to deliver projects;
- Design and tender of engineering projects, including generating user requirement specifications, tender specifications and tender drawings;
- Verification, commissioning and handover of engineering systems to end users;
- Develop project budgets and manage for the lifecycle of the project;
- Work as part of a wider project team and assist in the delivery of key projects;
- Facilitate and participate in the department's continuous improvement program;
- Design engineering systems and upgrades and implement same;
- Provide technical support to production sites.
If you are currently in Ireland, eligible to work in Ireland without a visa, and interested in hearing more about this exciting Project Engineer job in Waterford, please apply by sending in your cv and I will contact you to discuss your application on receipt.
CONSULTANT: Richard O Sullivan 086 185 23 27
You may have also search for PM jobs Ireland, PM Jobs Waterford, Project engineer jobs Ireland, Project Engineer jobs Waterford, Project Engineer jobs Munster, Process Engineer jobs