Our client, based in Waterford, requires a Project Engineer.
This is a full time, permanent Project Engineer job, with a large scale manufacturing facility.
The MNC is looking for an experienced Project Engineer who has experience in both Civils AND CAPEX production line CI and new line introduction.
You will be joining an energetic team, who enjoy their work and appreciate the company culture.
You will report into the Group Engineering Manager and you will be responsible for projects from concept to completion.
Do you have a formal Engineering degree? Mechanical, Project, process, civil?
Do you have 5 years project experience gained in a production facility?
During your busy and varied day you will be responsible for:
- Management of the design, implementation and handover of multi-disciplinary engineering projects; focusing on a broad range of Group Projects from Building Services, Production facility Upgrades, Project management of small and large-scale projects.;
- Manage and coordinate element on multiple projects on various production sites for the duration of projects;
- Implement and adhere to company project management procedures and SOPs to deliver projects;
- Design and tender of engineering projects, including generating user requirement specifications, tender specifications and tender drawings;
- Verification, commissioning and handover of engineering systems to end users;
- Develop project budgets and manage for the lifecycle of the project;
- Work as part of a wider project team and assist in the delivery of key projects;
- Facilitate and participate in the departments continuous improvement program;
- Design engineering systems and upgrades and implement same;
- Provide technical support to production sites.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have also search for PM jobs Ireland, PM Jobs Waterford, Project engineer jobs Ireland, Project Engineer jobs Waterford, Project Engineer jobs Munster, Process Engineer jobs