Project Engineer - Lead
Commutable from Longford/Meath & Kildare.
We are looking to speak to project engineers leads with 2-5 years experience. This role will see you working in Ireland but servicing an international client base. You will manage the team of project engineers and will report to the engineering manager. You will be overall responsible for new product introduction.
As Project Engineer, your key responsibilities will be:
* Customer liason and relationship management
* Manage Customer Contracts and the contract review procedure
* Manage the product design and process design.
* Project management of all NPI.
* Provide project engineering support to production as required.
Project Team Related responsibilities:
* Lead a small project team.
* Ensure project teams compliance to engineering change control
* Adherence of the Project teams to customer timing and commitments
* Adherence of the Project teams to project budgets.
* Maintenance of customer Portals
Do I have the experience and qualification to do this role?
* Third level Qualification in Manufacturing, Engineering, Science or other relevant discipline.
* Previous experience working in a project engineering roles supporting Manufacturing.
* Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
* Ability to work well under pressure and manage to deadlines.
* Conversational german would be highly desirable.