Our client, an innovative medical device manufacturing company based in Waterford who specialise in minimally invasive devices and life science systems, from innovative design to manufacturing services. The company employees 150 people at its facility and this number continues to grow! A new role has opened up for a Project Engineer to join their Engineering team.
About the job:
As Project Engineer, you will oversee delivery of key strategic projects to increase both capability and capacity of
manufacturing. Applying your engineering skills, this role will be involved with all aspects of project delivery from feasibility, through manufacturing start up and hand over to the operations team.
* Managing projects from concept through to design for manufacture, commissioning and qualification.
* Assist Supply chain in identification of suppliers and sub-contractors.
* Apply sound engineering and project management principles, in the delivery of the project.
* Interface with client representatives, and other functional groups such as EHS, QA, Manufacturing, Engineering, Supply Chain, Facilities/Maintenance, and Validation etc., to manage and coordinate the development of project deliverables.
* Generate project plans, scopes of work, cost estimates and quotations.
* Generate work instructions and action change notes.
* Manage internal / external teams to meet project schedules.
* Review and approve documentation including specifications and drawings.
* Manage manufacturing, assembly, tooling/fixture design and commissioning & validation activities.
* Review and/or approve commissioning and qualification protocols.
* Provide qualification and troubleshooting support for equipment and processes.
What you'll bring:
As the ideal candidate, you'll have a Degree in Engineering/Science alongside knowledge of managing manufacturing projects in in a regulated environment (medical device, pharmaceutical or another regulated industry.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Project Engineer to work with a leader in the medical device industry.
Your next step: Apply now!
No CV ready? Not sure yet? Feel free to contact me for more details. Call Leo Cordingley Phone: 086 049 5443 or connect with me on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/lcordingley/
Other jobs we recruit for include: Manufacturing Engineer, Process Engineer, Project Engineer, Process Validation Engineer, Senior Manufacturing Engineer and we have jobs in Waterford, Kilkenny, Wexford and across Ireland!