Project Cost Accountant
We have a wonderful opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join our client's firm as their Project Cost Accountant
Excellent opportunity to gain experience at a well renowned firm. This position is primarily based in Dublin 4 but will involve ad hoc travel to offices in Ireland and Europe to liaise with project directors.
What are my responsibilities?
- Overall project costing function of the group.
- Financial Project Management of key construction projects both at home and overseas.
- Provide high quality accounting support to management to facilitate sound decision making and to meet budgetary commitments.
What do I need to do this job?
- You are a newly qualified accountant with CIMA degree or alternatively ACCA, ACA or accountant degree.
- You will have initiative, flexibility and you want to progress further with your career.
- You are results orientated, have strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- You are an effective communicator with excellent Time Management Skills
Does this sound like your next career move? Then send your CV today!