I have the privilege of assisting one of Irelands leading management consultancy firms to find Project Co-Ordinator assisting pharmaceutical companies in Cork. This is a distinguished company to work for and have a great reputation in the market. Most of their business is either repeat business or from word of mouth.
The company has a great portfolio of clients across Ireland with Multinationals and SME's in various industries. Due to growth with pharmaceutical companies in Cork they are looking for a Project Co-Ordinator to join their team.
Working from home, the role involves managing the day to day support and co-ordination of project activities across strategy development, organisational design and organisational development projects within multi nationals, with a primary focus on Pharmaceuticals.
Primary responsibilities include
- Development and management of project plans
- Coordinating project schedules, resources, information and outputs
- Liaising with clients to deliver project requirements, scope and objectives
- Ensuring that clients' needs are met as the project evolves
- Assign tasks to internal teams and assist with schedule management
- Report into senior partners on project status and updates
- Development of project proposals from briefs provided by Partners or project leads
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance
- Identify, develop, and initiate innovations and solutions where precedents and
procedures may not exist and work cross functionally to solve.
- Proven work experience as a Project Coordinator or similar role within multinational
environment or pharma sector.
- Experience in project management, from conception to delivery
- An ability to prepare and interpret flowcharts, schedules and step-by-step action
- Solid organisational skills, including multitasking and time-management
- Strong client-facing and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with risk management and quality assurance control
- Highly capable within Microsoft Word Excel and Powerpoint. (PREZI is a plus)
- Hands-on experience with project management tools (e.g. Smartsheet)
- Must be flexible to travel in Ireland and overseas.
- Previous experience from Pharmaceutical sector would be a significant benefit
For more information please do not hesitate to contact Teresa on 086 025 9348 any time up to 7pm