We are hiring on behalf of a Kildare based organisation who are expanding their Project Management team. This role is a Project Administrator / Coordinator and will report to the Projects Manager with a purpose of providing administrative support to the Projects Team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Work with the project team and support the successful delivery of large scale infrastructure projects;
- Assist in the development of project management plans in the areas of scope, schedule, cost, quality, resource, communications, risk, procurement and stakeholder management;
- Ensure document management consistency across projects and project stages, rigorously maintaining control and traceability of the documentation from project initiation through to completion and hand-over to operations;
- Monitor and control project activities, gather and summarise the outputs of project work streams to ensure that deliverables are recorded and acted upon; including attending project meetings to record and follow up on agreed actions;
- Co-ordinate project communications including the preparation of meetings, reports and presentations.
- Administer the document management system and co-ordinate the transfer of project information across a diverse and mutli-geographical project team. Utilise the online document control software to distribute and monitor documents for approval and ensure satisfactory revision control is maintained;
- Assist the project team in coordinating the work of external consultants.
- Where required prepare purchase order requisitions
- Perform ad-hoc administration duties as required
What experience do you need?
- A third level qualification in business or equivalent
- 3 years administration/coordination experience;
- Good understanding of Project Management principles are essential for this role;
- Excellent report writing and communications skills essential for this role;
- Proficient in MS Office, in particular MS Excel and MS Project;