Professional Hub Manager - North County Dublin - 40k - 45k
My client, a leading car & van rental company are seeking an experience Professional Hub Manager to join their team. This is a full time, permanent, office-based position in North County Dublin.
As the Professional Hub Manager, you will be responsible for maintaining productivity, enabling achievement of targets & enhancing the overall customer journey. You will report directly to the branch manager.
The ideal candidate should have a third level qualification and at least two years management experience in Car Rental or five years management experience in a similar Industry. We are looking for an energetic motivational leader who can drive our team to new heights.
Tasks & Duties
- Planning day/week /month ahead. Looking at reservation trends and identifying peaks and troughs in fleet requirements for Corporate & Van business
- Manage a team to successfully meet all delivery/collection requirements for all professional accounts and vehicle replacement business.
- Manage all van business both professional and retail for the branch and look at ways to drive the business forward.
- You will be effectively the Site Manager for this branch and will direct all operational aspects of the location to include all operations, customer service, human resources, administration, and sales in a manner that supports reaching the profitability goals and managing costs.
- Communicate effectively with other branches and senior managers by sharing information on effective practices, business opportunities and needs.
- Oversee on site valeting and meet agreed auditing standards and monthly reporting to include damage recovery, car cleanliness, Fuel accounting.
- Review security of vehicles daily and make sure best practises are adhered too.
- Maintain all compound equipment/ facility is in good working order according to H&S requirements.
- Monitoring of all damage and repairs to agreed targets.
- Maintaining all CVRT for commercial vans are up to date for both rental and available vehicles from the location.
- Ensure the site is laid out in a manner that allows our fleet to flow but seeks improvements to reduce costs in moving activities.
- Manage Customer Service at Branch to very specific agreed targets. A flair in a retail sales environment with strong customer focus would be a distinct advantage in this role.
- Monitor and report on trends and activity to identify area's for improvement.
- Ensure all contracts are billed correctly and monies captured.
- Evaluate regularly the effectiveness of the branch operation, to see that policies are being observed and that goals are being attained.
- Be responsible for Budgeting of the location and keeping to agreed targets.
- Create KPI's, personal development plans and a training plan for each direct report.
- Review direct reports performance on a regular basis including annual appraisals while maintaining and supporting HR policies and procedures for the location.
Knowledge, Experience & Qualifications
- Strong management, communications, interpersonal relationship, customer service, problem solving, fleet management, and sales skills.
- 3rd Level or similar certification required and or proven track record in Management at least 5 years.
- Strong strategic planning and analytical skills including the ability to forecast demand and utilisation
- An Operational/Corporate background in car rental is important to understand location and Customer needs is required but a background in a closely aligned field will be considered.
- Attitude and the right behaviours are more important, as there is a need to work closely with other function managers and strongly influence their operation and prioritisation.
- Full, clean drivers license is essential.