Production Team Supervisor
Are you ready to take the next step in your career with a company that offer excellent promotional opportunities?
New role for a Production Supervisor to join a multi-national company based in Cork.
FANTASTIC working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector and export globally. This company have been present in Cork for over 30 years and offer competitive salaries, shift allowance, overtime pay, bonus, pension, healthcare and educational assistance. They also provide a fantastic culture where innovation and new ideas are actively promoted.
As Production Supervisor some of your key duties will include:
- Coordinatating, organizing and scheduling team activities
- Management of resources
- Leadership of team to maximize performance and ensure that targets are met
- Coaching and development your team
- Continuous improvement both for teams and for self
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory cGMP and health & safety requirements
- Developing systems to monitor quality and efficiency of area activitie
- Implementing continuous improvement strategies
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Third Level qualification
- 5 years + Production Management/Supervision experience
- Have a proven track record in driving continuous improvement in a manufacturing environment.
Please submit your CV or Call Leo for a confidential chat on 086 049 5443 or message me on here: http://bit.ly/2tm1My2
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. we guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.