Production Team Leader - South Dublin - Med Device
My client, a leading multinational, is looking for a highly talented Production Team Leader to join their medical device plant in Dublin.
You will report to the Shift Manager on site and s responsible for coordinating production activities across Safety Pen Needle operations.
A key part of the position will be the requirement to work closely with production operators, technicians, process engineers and QA personnel.
The company operates 24 hours/day, 7 days/week. This is a 4-Cycle Shift Pattern role (Days and Nights). You must be willing to work 2 x 12-hour days, followed by 2 x 12-hour nights, followed by 4 days off.
You will ideally have a minimum of 3 years relevant experience or a combination of equivalent education and relevant experience.
What is my client offering you?
- You will have an amazing opportunity to join a successful and expanding team.
- Excellent salary and a very generous benefits package
- Excellent opportunities for career progression and advancement.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and lead the shift SPN team to meet SQDCP goals.
- Champion safety within the cell and promote a positive safety culture within the team.
- Work as part of a team to ensure optimum flow of units through the production process.
- Second level qualification coupled with appropriate experience
- Training in Good Manufacturing Practices
- Leadership/Coordination experience in a production operation
- Lean Manufacturing
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail
- The ability to follow tasks through to completion
Apply today for this amazing opportunity
Click Apply now to review the full details and job spec for this fantastic opportunity.