Production Team Lead
Our client in Cavan is looking to hire a team lead for their production team.
The role of the Team leader is to ensure that their team operates to maximum efficiency and in line
with production requirements always prioritising safety and quality. They will oversee people and
production management in a safe, clean working environment. The role will operate on shift
rotation (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm) or night shift (10pm - 6am) Monday to Friday.
The company are looking for Team Leaders that are looking to grow and develop within the company.
Ambition to learn and progress is essential. This role will drive area improvements and personal
growth of self and others. We want to recruit the leaders of the future.
- Safety & Quality Mindset: Adherence to all relevant quality and Health and Safety
procedures to ensure a safe working environment and that housekeeping is in order - 5S.
- Critical thinking: Ability to follow production schedules and anticipate and solve problems as
- Drive and Planning: Ability to ensure production targets are met and exceeded in the area by
organisation, timely material delivery and cross training for operational effectiveness.
- People Management: Motivation, engagement and communication of operators, monitoring
Time and Attendance for payroll, holidays and acceptable levels, maintain discipline in safety
- Communication: Ability to effectively communicate with other departments, e.g. Design,
Logistics, Quality, Shipping, Planning, Purchasing and Management to ensure all issues are
dealt with in a timely manner and targets can be achieved.
- Education to leaving cert of equivalent. Further training and development an advantage.
- 3 years plus experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Track record in achieving targets.
- Keen understanding of the importance of safety, quality, and on-time delivery.
- Natural communicator and influencer.
- Forward thinking
- Solution focused.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.