Production Team Lead
We are currently recruiting for a Production Supervisor for an expanding Life Science Client in South Dublin. They are now ramping up to commence producing their newest product to support the growing market.
- Permanent position
- It is a great place to work, friendly environment coupled with strong work ethic, good systems and career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary and package on offer.
Our Client is looking for a strong people manager and passionate leader with excellent communication skills and the ability to lead and work seamlessly and positively across various departments. They are looking for someone who is innovative and eager to make things happen with the ability and confidence to work on own initiative.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to make this role your own and join a fast-growing, fast moving company with room to develop your skills and experiences in a complex, matrix and international organization.
- Manage a team of production operators, technicians, and process and material engineers.
- Work as part of a team to ensure optimum flow of units through the production process, ensuring that all targets are met
- Ensure compliance with company Work Instructions, SOPs and GMP requirements at all time
- Identify opportunities to improve work processes and methodscontinuous improvement.
- Ensure production area is compliant with required quality standards.
- Manage material issues both in house and with vendors through the Quality Notification process.
- Relevant level qualification preferred
- 3+ years experience in fast paced, high volume, process driven manufacturing environment preferably Medical Devices/Pharma
- Strong people management skills and have experience in all aspects of managing a team- succession planning, people development and performance management including disciplinaries.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
For more information and to review all the details please email your CV to
I would be delighted to speak with you and guide you through the whole process!