Production Supervisor Waterford
My client, an innovative and rapidly-growing medical technology manufacturer in Waterford have a fantastic opportunity for dynamic and a forward thinking Production Supervisor to join their expanding teams
As Production Supervisor you will have overall responsibility to track and move work orders through the plant and ensuring that productivity goals are achieved alongside coaching, leading and developing your team in a fast paced, high-volume manufacturing environment, governed by ISO 13485. Responsible for Production and Output, Quality, H&S, People and Performance Management, Continuous Improvement and Lean Projects.
This challenging and career advancing opportunity would suit an experienced supervisor with 5+ years experience in a busy regulated production environment (Medical Device/Precision Engineering) who is seeking a permanent, days position (no shift work)
About the company..
This is not your typical multinational! An Irish-owned company with a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base. They are focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment. They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service. Having visited their facility this is a really friendly and supportive environment with a low turnover of staff.
What's in it for you?
- Competitive salary and benefits package.
- This is an excellent opportunity to advance your career by working for an indigenous Irish company and work on products that make a real difference to patient's quality of life.
- Based in Waterford this job puts you at the centre of one of the world's medical technology hubs, alongside the fantastic quality of life that the city and county offer.
- Relevant Third Level qualification preferred but not essential
- 5-10 years experience in a similar regulated manufacturing environment medical device/ precision engineering.
- Experience in Assembly/CNC Machining/Milling/Turning or precision engineering preferred
- Previous leadership experience as a supervisor in a busy production environment essential
- Experience with performance management and team development
- SAP and Excel intermediate level
- Must have valid visa to work in Ireland
If you feel this would be something you are interested in and would like to review the full job spec, please Click ''Apply Now''
Or perhaps you have some questions? Call Dara Bradley 086-049-5443 for a confidential discussion