Our client, a household food brand, based in West Cork, (Bandon, Dunmanway, Skibereen) requires a Production Supervisor. This role requires availability to work early and late shifts 6/3 - 3/12 rotating weekly.
You will be joining an established, family owned company who have been operating for 30 years.
Constant improvements and innovation has made this company an award winning success.
Do you have 3 years experience as a production supervisor?
Do you have experience implementing process improvements/exposure to lean manufacturing?
Your duties will include:
* Co ordinate all departments with supervisors.
* Monitor staff attendance.
* Address and or report any issues affecting Food Safety or Pest Control.
* Ensure staff understand responsibility for food safety and reporting issues concerning food safety and pest control.
* Ensure Health & Safety procedures are in place and complied with by staff.
* Liaise with maintenance department
* There are 200 staff on site, and you will be managing 50 operators on shift.
If you are looking for a job closer to home, or with a company that values your in put, where you wont be "just a number" - then apply today for immediate consideration.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have search for production supervisor jobs Cork, west Cork supervisor jobs, food production supervisor jobs, food production supervisor jobs West Cork, Cork food production supervisor job, food jobs, food factory supervisor job