A leading and expanding Medical Device Multinational, located in Macroom, have an requirement for a Production Supervisor on a 12 month contract.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 4 years' experience in a manufacturing environment with 2 years at a supervisory level.
I have been working with this Client for a number of years and the feedback from successfully placed candidates is always very positive. It has a very inclusive, progressive and ''down to earth'' work culture that values ongoing collaboration and teamwork. It is genuinely a lovely place to work, with a ''family feel'' to the Company.
- 12 month fixed term contract - with a possibility of permanency.
- Generous salary plus shift allowance
- Strong Benefits package
- Early Shift Monday to Thursday 5am to 1pm and Friday 5am to 12pm
Responsibilities ( A snapshot…)
- Every day in this role represents a new and exciting challenge! You will have the chance to lead and develop a team of operators - ensuring high levels of performance and employee engagement.
- You will be responsible for evaluating employee performance, conducting performance appraisals, and coaching/mentoring and developing your team members to encourage and support a high-performance work culture and develop future leaders internally.
- You will be responsible for the utilising the companies Production System tools to increase performance and productivity.
- You will have responsibility for guiding and mentoring some of the more junior team members within the Operations Team.
- Degree or Masters in Business, Production Management, Engineering or similar Discipline or demonstrated equivalent experience
- 4 years minimum experience in a manufacturing environment.
- 2 years minimum Supervisor experience.
- Possesses and applies a broad knowledge of principles, practices and procedures of a production environment.
- Usually works with a minimum of supervision, conferring with leader on unusual matters.
- Demonstrated leadership aptitude to work with people and set direction as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent knowledge & computer skills in MS Excel, Powerpoint & Word.
- Good knowledge of GMP / FDA regulatory requirements, housekeeping, health and safety.
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this amazing opportunity or contact Kerry on 0860443981 for an informal chat.