Our client based in Limerick (17 mins South of Limerick city) requires a production supervisor for their food/beverage production facility. This is a full time permanent production supervisor job, that would suit someone looking for a Monday - Friday (8-5) supervisor job with an established food/beverage production facility. The company has ambitious plans for growth and is currently in the process of significantly expanding its production capacity to meet the growing market demand for their products.
They are looking for someone with a strong background within food/beverage manufacturing who can make a positive impact on production operations in this developing company.
This role would be suitable for a current production/factory supervisor working within food/beverage production and looking for the next step where they would have full autonomy over factory operations. We are seeking a candidate with experience managing a team and who has been accountable for quality standards and production in a food/beverage manufacturing environment.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the successful person will be accountable for the day to day production operations within the factory. Their role would be to control the flow of work through the factory to meet customer deadlines, motivate and direct their team, develop and maintain quality standards and monitor individual, team and machine performance.
* Have a "hands-on" approach to all production operations within the factory from goods in, through manufacture, packaging and to dispatch.
* Manage, motivate and direct a small team (5/7) of production operatives within the factory.
* Plan, coordinate and control all activities within the factory. Organise staff rosters, reallocate tasks and reschedule work as needed to achieve deadlines.
* Maintain work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting processing variables, observing control points and equipment.
* Document control over areas including product intake, production records, cleaning/hygiene, staff hours.
* Reduce waste levels, maximise production yields and implement continuous improvements.
* Take the lead role in factory planning, making the most efficient use of resources, ensuring that that staff, equipment and materials are in place in time for production to commence.
* Ensure all production equipment is maintained and serviced appropriately; keeping daily safety check documentation where necessary. Liaising with contractors and service engineers where appropriate.
* Liaise with the Operations Manager over materials and consumables required on the production floor.
If you are interested in applying for this Monday - Friday 8-5 production supervisor job in Limerick, please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 0864106852
You may have searched for production supervisor jobs, production supervisor job Limerick, Limerick job, Limerick supervisor job, food production jobs Limerick, food production supervisor job