Our client, based in West Cork, commutable from Bandon, Macroom, Kinsale and Clonakilty is looking for a production supervisor for their food production facility. This is a Monday - Friday evening only shift (15h00 - 23h00) (which could change in the near future due to facility expansion which would allow more staff onsite for days only shift).
This person will be reporting to production manager. managing 6 people on eve shift - 3/11
* Maintain health & safety requirements
* Create a culture that drives safe and efficient production which meets the requirements for quality, delivery and total costs within the production area.
* Monitor, deliver and report against Site Metrics and KPI's
* Lead continuous improvements efforts through employee engagement
* Create and develop a high performing cross-functional team driven by developing talent, visible leadership and creating a supportive team-based culture.
If you have previous people management experience gained in a food/beverage factory and a history of personal development and you are interested in applying for this job, please send your cv today and I will contact you for a confidential chat.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for production jobs Cork, Supervisor jobs Cork, Cork production supervisor job, Food production supervisor job, production manager, food production manager job