FRS Recruitment are delighted to be assisting our client located 15 minutes North of Cork City, in recruiting a Production Supervisor to join their team. This is an exciting time for our client as they are currently in an expansion phase.
Supplying to the pharma / biopharma industry, my client is seeking candidates who have knowledge of clean room environments and highly regulated industries.
Within this position you will be responsible for the day-to-day running of production processes in the production area. You will also be responsible for planning and organising your production team and arranging shift quotas.
Responsibilities: A snapshot of some of the responsibilities.
- Understand, practice, and support safety standards in all work and in all locations
- Provides day to day direction and job assignment to employees in the manufacturing department - in alignment with production schedule
- Supervise the work of employees in a production environment
- Create and maintain work schedules
Provide communication and daily goals expectations to each production line, with a sense of urgency, and accountability measures
- Ensure that assembly occurs on schedule and according to established quality standards
- Provides leadership, alignment of actions and accountability to cross functional team (planning, quality and manufacturing engineering) to ensure safety, quality, productivity and work order performance is achieved
- Engages and involves all-employees in the identification/completion of actions to ensure safety, quality, delivery, productivity and work order performance is met
- Engages and involves all-employees to be accountable to safety standards, quality standards, delivery standards, attendance and general work place expectations
- Ensure adherence to safety standards, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), Work Station Instructions (WSIs) and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Associate degree in business, management, or related field is preferred and at least 6 years in the manufacturing environment.
- At least two years of leadership, mentorship, or team lead experience required
- Must be able to work any shift including off-shifts and weekends
- Must be proficient with Microsoft products, e.g., Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Must have experience working with ERP systems in a manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated, strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate well with peers and cross-functional teams and external customers
Permanent role. Attractive salary and benefits package
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job spec