Perm role- €45-52k including shift
Our client, based in Tipperary, has a vacancy for a Production Shift Supervisor. You will be joining a progressive, expanding, well established company This forward thinking company has taken the pandemic very seriously, and has been innovative and proactive to ensure the safety of their large workforce.
What's in it for you:
- You will be joining a team where you are valued and the culture is important and lived from the top down.
- Working directly with an experienced operations manager to support you and help you to adapt quickly to your new job.
- Career growth opportunities, working with interesting people who are passionate about their work.
- A generous base salary and shift allowance
- 4 cycle shift
A list of the key responsibilities to get you interested!
- Manage all activities of a large team 35-40
- Responsible for ensuring the shift runs effectively and meets the production plan taking care of the shift production outputs / stock mgt / quality mgt / H&S standards.
- You will ideally have 5 years + production supervisor/management experience from fast paced, high volume & highly regulated manufacturing sectors.
- This job will suit someone who would like to fast-track their career with a rapidly expanding company with loads of scope to progress.
You will have experience in the below
- You will have recently worked as a shift/production supervisor/manager in any sector or fast moving manufacturing environment.
- You are naturally well organised.
- You are a people person with a proven track record of getting the most from your team and working well with a diverse mix of personalities?
How I can help?
I have placed many people with this client, I can help guide you through the process and give you hints and tips that will give you a competitive advantage over other applicants.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.
You may have also searched for Production Manager jobs Tipperary, Production Supervisor jobs Tipperary, Production manager jobs Ireland, production supervisor jobs Ireland, Production manager jobs