Role: Production Team Lead
Location: New Ross
My client has 32 facilities all over the world. One of those facilities is located in Ireland, in New Ross, our large, high volume manufacturing site has over 800 employees on site and markets to customers in more than 30 countries worldwide. This company focus's it's growth by striving to meet the customer and patient needs.
- Drive achievement of production KPI metrics through chairing tech team meetings
- Provide on line training and ensure all training records are up to date
- Assume responsibility for internal and external audit actions associated with the production area
- Implement team goals and objectives and review on a timely basis
- Maintain a clean, safe well-lit workplace and ensure zero lost time accidents.
- Maintain production supply to fulfil the sales and operations demand plan
- Ensure Team Leaders and Production operators are trained in manufacturing procedures as per current GPS, MPS, TWI and GMP requirements.
- Education and experience equivalent to a related Diploma/ Degree in Business Management or Equivalent.
- 3+ years of supervising/ management experience (preferably in a medical manufacturing setting)
- Ability to communicate effectively with other functions and management team
- Good Mechanical aptitude is necessary
If you have any queries call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/