Role: Production Supervisor
My Clients facility in Galway has produced over 15 million devices in 2017 which has improved the lives of 9 million patients around the world, and they continue to grow and expand. With this growth, comes opportunity! My clientfocused on people development, we believe that if we can provide our people with a platform on which to perform, the space to be creative and the ability to surprise, then anything is possible.
- Drive achievement of production KPI metrics through chairing tech team meetings
- Assume responsibility for internal and external audit actions associated with the production area
- Implement team goals and objectives and review on a timely basis
- Maintain a clean, safe well-lit workplace and ensure zero lost time accidents.
- Maintain production supply to fulfil the sales and operations demand plan
- Ensure Team Leaders and Production operators are trained in manufacturing procedures as per current GPS, MPS, TWI and GMP requirements.
- Education and experience equivalent to a related Diploma/ Degree in Business Management or Equivalent.
- 2+ years of supervising/ management experience (preferably in a medical manufacturing setting)
- Ability to communicate effectively with other functions and management team
If you have any queries call Cillian on 086 4648426 or connect with me on LinkedIn https://www.linkedin.com/in/cillian-twomey-57806a12a/