Production Supervisor Evenings
Job title: Team Lead / Supervisor
Location: North Co. Tipperary
Industry: metal product manufacturing
Type: full time, permanent
Working hours: Mon-Fri, 3.00pm-12.00am , Evening shift only
Due to growth a brand new role opened up for a Production Lead / Supervisor - Evening shift with our client based in North Co. Tipperary. This is a great opportunity to put your own stamp on the role and make it your own. This is an excellent company to work for, with a lovely SME feel to it, metal fabrication industry
The successful candidate will be over to different production areas of the factory floor, managing a team of 10-12 people. Reporting to the Production Manager. Also locking up responsibility.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* The Production Lead / Supervisor is responsible for managing the production including productivity, on time delivery, quality and health & safety. The Production Supervisor will also be responsible for meeting company agreed targets in relation to on time delivery KPIs and people management.
* Driving a customers and quality first culture within the team.
* Lead team to deliver on quality and delivery targets.
* Ensure production plans are carried out to meet balanced goals safety, quality and efficiency
* Monitor agreed processes to facilitate improvement
* Minimum 3 years experience as a Production Lead / Supervisor in a busy manufacturing environment, ideally metal fabrication industry (or similar)
* Excellent people management skills and communication skills
* Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), understanding of how production works
* Ability to organise work, motivate operatives to achieve targets, etc.
To apply for this position, please submit your CV (in Word format) through this website now in the strictest of confidence.