Production Shift Supervisor
FRS Recruitment are recruiting for 3 x Production Supervisors with experience managing a team in a high-volume manufacturing environment for our clients based in Waterford and Wexford
As Production Supervisor, you will lead a team your team and have responsbility for:
- Create and oversee an employee training schedule that emphasizes productivity and resource conservation
- Evaluate each station of the manufacturing process to ensure maximum efficiency
- Enforce safety policies and procedures (both in-house and regulatory) to decrease the potential for employee injuries on the job
- Assume responsibility for manufacturing and shipping processes in the plant
- Inspect products prior to shipment to ensure accurate labeling and record keeping
- Maintain open lines of communication between employees, management and executives
- Ensure all resources and assets are used efficiently and correctly
About the company: Our client has a track record of delivering the highest quality products to a prestigious client base. They are focused on achieving growth alongside an efficient and productive manufacturing environment. They are well positioned to invest in continuous improvement, technological innovation and customer service. Having visited their facility this is a really friendly and supportive environment with a low turnover of staff.
What's in it for you? You will receive an excellent package and the chance to advance your career by working for a great employer with numerous interesting projects to get involved with. Based in Waterford this job puts you at the centre of one of the world's medical technology hubs, alongside the fantastic quality of life the city and county offer.
This challenging and career advancing opportunity would suit an experienced supervisor with 5+ years experience in a busy regulated production environment (medical device, food, pharma, automotive etc.
If you feel this would be something you are interested in applying for, please send your CV and I will contact you to discuss this role further. Please be assured your CV will not be shared with any of our clients without your express permission.
Have some questions? Call Leo Cordingley 086-049-5443 for a confidential discussion or connect with me on LinkedIn.