Employment type: FTC
Are you looking to add some additional production planning experience to your cv?
We have worked with this client for a number of years and due to some internal movement, they are now looking to add a production scheduler to the team for a 9 month FTC. You will join a small team and become an integral part of this manufacturing site.
What you will be doing in this role.
- Maximise the production capacity, taking into consideration the sales forecast, historical sales, and new business opportunities.
- Analyse and identify risks associated with the options built into the Master Production Plan, including manufacturing lead times.
- Make delivery commitments on products, which involves checking uncommitted material and availability of capacity.
- Maintain finished goods inventory at target levels to ensure high service levels, i.e. product availability.
- Ensure coordination with production personnel to execute Production Plan on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Monitor actual output versus the master production plan. Identify gaps and drive solutions, including a metric on production performance to the requested production schedule.
- Reporting of key metrics.
- Arrange Inter-Company transfers of goods between 2 sites
- Cover other roles within Logistics and scheduling team where business need requires.
- Deliver information and updates to customer service manager and internal customers on request.
Can I do this job, what do I need to have?
? Preferred minimum of 1-2 years' experience in a similar role.
? Excellent numeric and analytical skills
? Team player who will work with others to achieve company goals
? Strong organisational and administrative skills
? Knowledge of Microsoft Package in particular Excel
? Knowledge of Exchequer system desirable
A third level qualification in supply chain is highly desirable.