Location: Co Meath
Job Type: Permanent
The scope of responsibility for this position is to ensure that production schedules are met and shipments to customers are completed on time. The Manufacturing Production Control Coordinator provides on-going support to the shop floor operations team through collaborative work with project management, project controls, design, project engineering, manufacturing engineering, purchasing, planning, inventory control, receiving, attend regular meetings to provide updates to the different departments that require updated information on projects, quality, and shipping to ensure date-driven commitments within operations are met 100%. This position is an integral part of the manufacturing team and operates regionally and globally as required with a focus on local operations success.
* Serves as a direct resource to all shop personnel regarding questions on job orders, production schedules, material requirements and material shortage inquiries.
* Receives and processes technical drawings, bills of materials and other specifications in a timely fashion, so as to expedite the needed materials for the shop floor manufacturing of customer ordered equipment, components, and sub-assemblies.
*Responsible for issuing, tracking and closing all shop floor work orders, ensuring that required materials are supplied to the production floor, according to the released production schedules and date driven sub-floor plans.
* Expedites and prioritizes work orders, material pick lists and all related materials needed by manufacturing to meet date driven commitments outlined on published schedules and date driven plans.
* Regularly generates and publishes material shortage reports used to expedite material needs via collaboration with supply chain, quality and all other supporting departments.
* Works closely with project management and project controls personnel to ensure labour forecasts and project build progress measurements are updated, maintained and published on a regular basis.
* Attends weekly project team meetings and completes assigned action list activities on a timely basis.
* Works closely with manufacturing leadership to ensure staffing strategies/labour execution plans are updated, current and representative of shop floor levels.
* Maintains weekly updates regarding posted manufacturing labour numbers.
* Execute other tasks as assigned
* Bachelor's degree preferred
* 3-5 years of experience in a manufacturing environment
* Experience with Excel (intermediate or higher skill level), data manipulation and statistics
* MRP/ERP systems
* Experience with Quality Systems and/or certification in Lean Manufacturing/Six Sigma is highly desirable
* Functional experience with MS Office applications