Production Planner- Meath
My client, a leading Technology Manufacturer based in Co. Meath, is in need of a Production Planner to join their busy and growing organization.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a production planner who is looking for a new challenge with potential for progression. The Production Planner will be responsible for organizing production according to demand, priorities and quality standards and assisting in streamlining the production processes for the company.
The duties for the Production Planner include but are not limited to:
- Create and implement integrated systems for carrying out production processes, such as inventory control, cost analysis, logistics and material flow, and production coordination.
- Coordinate between the production program and various production functions for on-time delivery of products.
- Collaborate with Sales Managers to ensure optimum productivity and timely completion of orders
- Ensure, in conjunction with the Quality team, that engineering data is available to support the build schedule.
- Supervise and coordinate process improvements
- Cultivate systems that guarantee that production schedules align with Order timeframes.
- Provide initiatives for continuous production and engineering improvement.
- Create and deliver production KPIs to aid effective decision-making in the Production department
- Must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with minimal supervision.
- Stay current with technologies and lean concepts through continuing education
The requirements for the desired Production Planner include:
- Experience in a similar Production Planning role in a high-volume manufacturing environment.
- An APICS or similar certification is a distinct advantage but not necessary
- Analytical minded with excellent problem-solving skills
- Excellent Excel and other MS Office applications skills.
- The ability to work on own initiative
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to articulate and recommend solutions.
- Have a good understanding of production operations, Quality System Procedure and SOP's, and a good understanding of continuous improvement/LEAN methods.
- Practical experience in production planning, production materials, forecasting and inventory
- Project Management skills
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment.