Production Planner- Kildare
My client, a leading FMCG Manufacturer based in Kildare, is in need of a Production Planner to join their busy and growing site.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Production Planner to join a leading Organization which has gone from strength to strength in recent years. This organization offers career growth and fantastic benefits to the right candidate.
The duties for the Production Planner include but are not limited to:
- Implement & drive continuous improvement and cost saving initiatives
- Lead all projects related to supply of raw and packaging materials
- Ensure all Supply KPI's are met and are accurate
- Monthly reporting into Production Planning & Inventory Manager
- Creation of clear and concise supply replenishment plans to guarantee availability of raw and packaging materials to meet customer demand on time and in full to best in class standards
- Generate purchase orders and communicate to vendors as required
- Manage & maintain the supply chain relationship with key suppliers
- Monitoring of raw and packaging materials inventory levels to ensure they meet requirements for production in line with guidance & orders
- Liaise with Sales, Operations, Procurement and Technical teams on possible supply issues
- Ensure key business partners are updated daily with details on any supply issues that may arise as a result of guidance changes with particular focus on redundant materials
- Work with the NPD team on new product/customer introduction
- Liaise & support Production Planning with all orders and supply management
- Responsible for monitoring Inventory of inbound materials and to propose appropriate min and max levels in line with forward guidance
- Develop and implement an inbound logistics strategy to support the overall strategy of the business
- Liaise with Procurement to deliver best pricing / efficiency in all logistics related matters
- Ensure accurate master data is maintained and managed through insight
The requirements for the desired Production Planner include:
- Must be familiar with production and inventory procedures.
- Previous experience in a Production Planner role
- Previous FMCG experience desired but not necessary
- Understanding of both demand and forecast planning.
- Good at mathematical calculations.
- Good English communication skills.
- Proficient with computer software programs- ERP systems, Excel Word etc.
- Hardworking and reliable
If you feel that you fulfil the above qualifications please apply today with your CV. If you have any further queries please contact Rachael Pando of FRS Recruitment today