Production Planner/ Demand planner
Perm-Days -great benefits
I am delighted to be assisting this very well-regarded manufacturing multi-national who have been in Cork for over 30 years and have a brilliant reputation because they really know how to look after their people & retain their employees. (Not Meat)
Having met with this company they really come across as a great company to work for with a very friendly atmosphere i.e. a multinational manufacturer with a lovely SME feel & roles honestly do not come up here very often!
This job offers an excellent salary and benefits package including:
The Production Planner job offers an excellent salary and benefits package including pension, healthcare, very generous bonus, life assurance, educational assistance, 23 days' annual leave, subsidised canteen & a free company doctor for you and your family!
You will have the opportunity to progress your career in a blue chip multinational company who have facilities all over the world but who have also managed to maintain a lovely SME feel at their Cork plant where you are not 'just another number'. My client does a really good job on employee retention and engagement and typically people tend to stay here a long time once they have secured a job.
- In this job you will be responsible for a number of duties including but not limited to:
- Developing and Managing tools for the production planning.
- Assures the arrangement of short-term production plans for the production lines, providing changes and adjustments as needed to adhere to global yearly production plans
- Set local medium-term and long-term production plans based on company long-term production plans.
- Manage the stock level for packaging, raw materials and semi-finished goods
- Manage obsolescence based on group guidelines and instruction from global planning department
What you 'll need:
The desired Production Planner will need to have the following qualifications for the role:
- Previous experience in a Production Planning role- preferably FMCG or another GMP environment
- Highly knowledgeable on systems- particularly SAP but also the Microsoft Suite of programs
- Effective communicator who works well as part of a team to resolve issues
- 3rd level qualification in a Supply Chain discipline
- Strong work ethic and highly structured
Sound like your cup of tea? To apply, click the button!
Or if you just have some questions about the job or want to have a chat call Richard