Our client, based in Cork city environs, requires a production technician coming from a food milling, cement/quarry industries.
You will be joining an established multi national company, where you will be encouraged to progress and be given opportunities to further your career/study.
This is a Monday - Friday 8-4 full time job.
You will be an experienced production operator who has a fork truck/ loading shovel/ lifting slinging license.
You will also be used to recording your work using a computerised system (fully computer literate).
Your duties will include:
- Setup the production equipment and supplies before production of orders.
- Operate equipment safely and effectively for production processing.
- Ensure that equipment is maintained in good and safe working condition.
- Regular cleaning of the machinery and the work areas as and when needed, keeping the work area clean, safe, and organized.
- Work under the guidance of Supervisor to perform and complete the assigned duties in timely manner.
- Operate trucks and other industrial vehicles to transfer the production equipment between warehouse and working area.
- Follow safety procedures and company policies for equipment operation.
- Actively participate in Operational Excellence programme and be a champion of Standard Work, R3 procedures and 5S.
If you are interested in applying for this full time, days only job please send your cv today, for consideration.
Please note you must be living in Ireland and be eligible to work without a visa.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for GO Jobs Cork, General Operative jobs Cork, Operator jobs Cork, Manufacturing technician jobs Cork, Production Operator jobs Cork, Production Operative jobs Cork, quarry jobs cork, cement jobs cork