I am currently recruiting for Production Operatives for my Top Client in Dublin 11. This is Full Time Temporary Role for 6 Months with the opportunity to be extended or as a Permanent Position. Salary €12ph.
Looking for someone that is hardworking, self-motivated and with attention to detail, to join my clients team to continue to drive their business forward. This is a fast-paced, energetic and technically advanced company.
This position is a great opportunity for an individual who wants to get in on the ground floor of a rapidly expanding company and will suit an applicant looking to further their career in Production and assembly in a Pharma environment.
- Assembly of sub-assembly of customer packs
- Preparation of the raw materials for the sub-assembly packs
- Carry out tasks within area of responsibility to meet daily production output requirements
- Comply with Work Instructions, Safety and Quality systems and procedures in their area
- General work area tidying
- Regular stock takes
- They will ensure that products are assembled and labelled correctly to the highest level of quality for the customer.
- Previous experience in a production environment, retail or similar experience
- A positive and tenacious attitude and an unyielding passion for success
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Enjoy working in teams
- Flexibility to work overtime if required
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Manual Handling Certificate
- Analytical Thinker
- Critical and decisive individual
- Team worker
- Project Management skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
7am - 3.30pm, Monday to Friday.
If interested in this position please apply with your C.V. or Call Laurie on 086 076 0874