Production Operative - Kells
I'm currently recruiting for a Production Operative for our busy client based in Kells, Co. Meath.
- Working for a international dairy business
- Flexible hours and days - must be available to work part time hours and full time hours
- The operational performance of the process plants, packing and pelleting
- Ensure all bagged products are filled to correct weights while maintaining high quality and completion of all information associated with the task
- To use all plant and machinery as instructed in work instructions within its safe operating limits, also maintain and clean after use.
- To ensure all breakdowns are reported to a Supervisor or Manager and where possible repaired.
- To ensure any excess stock is returned and put away in its designated place and covered or sealed where necessary.
- Good communications skills
- Positive and Constructive attitude
- Team player with ability to develop self
- Hands-on approach
- Strong reporting skills & computer literacy
- Determined with the ability to perform under pressure
- High aptitude to learn
To apply, please upload your up to date CV to the link below.