A leading and expanding Medical Device Multinational, approx. 30 minutes West of Cork City have requirements for a PRODUCTION, PACKAGING AND CNC OPERATORS due to business growth, investment and ongoing success.
FRS have a long term partnership with this client and the feedback from successfully placed candidates is always very positive. Having attended various site tours over the years, we have seen first-hand that it has a very inclusive, progressive and ''down to earth'' work culture that values ongoing collaboration and teamwork. It is genuinely a lovely place to work, with a ''family feel'' to the Company.
Attractive benefits package and excellent long term / career progression opportunities as this company cross trains and develops their people.
Days and Shift roles available but you must be open and flexible to working whichever one is assigned to you depending on your skillset and business requirements.
Reporting to: Production Supervisor
- Process product in line with documented Standard Operating Procedures and Work / Process Instructions in a manner which ensures that required standards on EHS, GMP, GDP, Housekeeping (5S Standard) as well as Compliance are proactively maintained at all times.
- Awareness of business metrics on EHS, Quality, and Operations in the relevant manufacturing teams to ensure optimum efficiencies against production plans on a daily and weekly basis.
- Promote operational excellence and drive continuous improvement - Continually strive to develop and maintain lean manufacturing processes and support implementation of continuous improvements to minimize wastes in all parts of the business.
- Demonstrate ownership for resolving issues within the cell / team when possible-escalate issues which cannot be resolved within the Team.
- Demonstrate a flexible willingness to cross-train and operate on multiple, diverse processes / products within the business.
- Undertake training & development as required
- Ensures product quality by inspecting product / documentation and using measuring devices; capable of recording manufacturing data and alerting appropriate people of any deviations from the manufacturing specification where applicable.
- Relevant third level qualification/trade preferred
- Minimum 1- 3+ years' experience in a similar Production, Packaging or CNC Operator role within a highly regulated, GMP environment, preferably Medical Devices or Pharma.
- Good knowledge and understanding of computer applications.
- Ability to understand and safely operate relevant equipment.
- Good verbal reasoning, problem solving, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills.
- Proven numerical, literacy, mechanical and spatial aptitude
- Demonstrated flexibility, punctuality and teamwork
- Good communication skills, written, verbal, facilitation / presentation.
For more information and to review the full job spec, please click APPLY NOW
You might also have searched for Production operator job, cork job, operator job, cork operator job, medical device job,