Commutable from Cavan/Westmeath/Longford (based in Meath).
FRS are delighted to announce that we are supporting a 100% Irish owned multigenerational company with their recruitment needs. This company has gone from strength to strength over the past 60+ years and due to continued growth, investment and increasing market share, We are looking for 10-15 positions for General /Production Operatives for fulltime Fixed term worker, with the view to some excellent applicants going to perm.
These positions are based in a clean, modern site where you will be working with an experienced, friendly and helpful team.
A lot of the team have up to 20+ years' experience and they have even been promoted within the company multiple times. This tells me the culture is supportive and it is a place you can learn, grow and really put down roots.
The cost of living in this beautiful part of Ireland is quite low compared to other cities. This role would be commutable from Westmeath/Longford and Cavan (This position is based in Meath).
Why Choose this General operative job?
- Fulltime days position in a busy production environment
- It will add to your Future employability
- This company has a good culture- Family feel, loyal, supportive,Fun -work environment
- Mentoring- with the help of supportive colleagues
- Progression- you can really grow in this company if you work hard
- Full training provided
- Ability to earn more due to overtime
- Job security-this sector has weathered recessions and a pandemic and keeps getting stronger
- Bonus Scheme and Christmas voucher.
What will you be doing?
Multiple positions available in different departments within the factory but generally -
- Working as part of a team.
- Moving and rearranging stock. This is done manually or with the aid of special equipment.
- Following workplace health and safety procedures.
- Carry out tasks within area of responsibility to meet daily output requirements.
- Comply with Safety and Quality system and procedures in their area.
- Maintain equipment and work area in safe and orderly manner.
- Follow and adhere to work instructions and procedures.
- Achieve daily and weekly production targets.
- Follow checklists and work- flow guidelines where applicabl
What you need
You will have problem-solving, listening, and teamworking abilities. As you need to operate machinery, excellent hand-eye coordination and concentration are essential skills.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
- "This sounds like me" - Call now and let's talk through your experience. Ask for Richard O'Sullivan (Recruiter) on 086 1852327 between 9 am - 5pm.
- "I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
- "I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.