Production & Operations Manager ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Production & Operations Manager on behalf of a leading Agri business in the Limerick area. This is a full-time permanent role.
Responsibility for day to day operations management within the terminal including receiving product ex ship, product mixing, sampling & analysis, stock management, product loading/unloading.
This role would suit someone living in Limerick , East Clare or North Limerick
Duties to include
- Responsibility for general site maintenance including transport, equipment, plant maintenance & calibration
- Play a key role in health and safety management on site
- Ensure compliance with statutory bodies including the Dept. of Agriculture, RSA, HSA together with quality assurance schemes & HACCP management.
- Liaise closely with operational, technical, management personnel.
- Ensure relevant maintenance, quality & operational documentation is filed.
- Supervision of operators including training management.
- Other duties that may be assigned to you by your Manager.
- Candidates must have gained sufficient experience within a production environment with strong PC skills
- Ability to work accurately under pressure, have strong communication, presentation and interpersonal skills. Experience in the bulk liquid sector would be an advantage but is not essential.
- Background in farming / agriculture an advantage but not essential
please email your cv through the attached link
Phone calls to John in confidence on 087 9955439 ( office hours only )