Production manager job Tipperary
Our client, based in South Tipperary, is looking for a production manager. This vacancy has come about due to succession planning, with the current incumbent retiring in a short while.
This is a days only, Monday - Friday production supervisor job.
You will be joining a progressive, career advancing company who pride themselves on their staff development plans. This role was previously occupied by the current General Manager and will sit on the site management team.
You will be managing a small, well trained, tight knit team of operatives and you will report in to the site GM.
Your duties will include:
- Overseeing the execution of the production plan.
- Leading the continuous review, development, and improvement of production processes and prepare and control budgets for packaging lines.
- Developing the team through ongoing coaching and development and ensure all quality, health & safety, hygiene, environmental and food safety standards are met in all production areas.
- Do you have a formal qualification coupled with a history of personal development?
- Do you have previous people management experience?
- Are you looking for a job that will further your career and offer promotional opportunities in the short and medium term?
If you are interested in hearing more about this job please apply today by sending your cv and I will contact you to discuss this further.
CONSULTANT: MANDY DEVLIN 086 410 6852
You may have searched for production jobs Tipperary, production supervisor jobs Tipperary, production supervisor jobs Tipp, team lead jobs Tipp, team leader job Tipperary, production team lead Tipperary, packaging manager job Tipperary, packaging line manager Tipperary