Currently recruiting for a Production Manager for my client based in Co: Louth
This person will be responsible for the day to day running of a busy mechanical engineering workshop.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Overseeing manufacturing and production processes
- Creating and execute daily, weekly, monthly and annual production schedules
- Procuring factory production equipment and taking responsibility for its maintenance
- Striving to reduce expenses and increase productivity across all product lines
- Maintaining hygienic conditions for both employees and the factory itself
- Implementing all the company's procedures and policies
- Communicating any problems or obstacles to senior management
- Monitoring productivity rates, standards and quality control
- Training and coaching Factory Operators and Sorters
- Implementing safety, health, environment and quality requirements
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Eimar Galvin on 086 185 2313 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.