My client, a medical device manufacturer, is seeking a Production Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Managing Director you will be responsible for leading the production facility and drive the business forward. You will be individual who will constantly seek to improve the production efficiency's by re-imagining how best to develop and extract efficiency's from the manufacturing activities.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful team and truly make the role your own.
- Monday to Friday Days only
- Permanent Position
- Attractive salary and benefits package on offer
Responsibilities: (A Snapshot…)
- Continuously improve production efficiency and maximise output to achieve and surpass KPIs
- Drive strict adherence to the defined Quality System requirements
- Continue to develop a culture based on satisfying customer needs, maintaining and developing safety, housekeeping and manufacturing standards.
- Continue to formalise and standardise operating procedures
- Prepare production plans taking customer open orders and required dates into account.
- Roster all staff according to production plan requirements and sign off on and expedite fortnightly payroll data to payroll processor in a timely manner
- Drive Lean manufacturing and continuous improvement ethos and tasks.
- Recruit all staff for production, packing and assembly positions with the assistance and involvement of HR.
- Minimum of 5 years Manufacturing experience within a leadership position.
- Evidence of working knowledge of Lean / Continuous improvement / WCM.
- Evidence of working knowledge of ISO9001, ISO 13485 and cGMP.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational skills.
- A team player
Click Apply now to review the full details and job description for this fantastic opportunity.
You may have also searched for Production Manager Jobs Wicklow, Production Manager jobs Ireland, Production Manager jobs Dublin Operations Manager jobs, Production Supervisor jobs, Ops Manger jobs