Are you a Production Manager with extensive Lean/ Continuous Improvement & Change Mgt experience looking for your next job in Dublin (Northside) ?
If so read on!
YOUR NEW COMPANY:
My client is one of Ireland's leading producers and distributors of some of Ireland's most iconic food brands and their products can be found in over 90% of Irish home!
A company who pride themselves on their exceptional experience and expertise in manufacturing, innovation, food science, research and development, nutrition, distribution, sales, operations, marketing it's a diverse business that continues to grow both organically and by acquisition so a job here represents a great opportunity to join one of Ireland leading manufacturing success stories.
Currently recruiting for a Production Manager for their plant on the Northside easily commutable from Dublin City Centre, Kildare, Finglas, Phibsborough etc. This is a new role for the business and a big part of your remit will be to drive the company's continuous improvement agenda and take ownership of change projects on site whilst also managing day-to-day operational issues.
YOUR NEW JOB:
Reporting to the Site Manager, the purpose of the role will be to bring Production efficiency to the overall Manufacturing processes within the plant. You will effectively manage a 2 shift team of 11 direct reports and 80 production operators to ensure resources are fully utilized and all KPI's are achieved.
What You will Do…
* Develop leadership at the non-exempt level through training, support and coaching. Select, train, and supervise approximately 100+ team members, through 11 direct reports.
* Develop direct reports by delegating duties and assigning special projects appropriately.
* Provide timely and accurate feedback and support to direct reports, motivate, and develop the Production team to their highest potential.
*Coordinate plant activities with peers and staff from other departments.
* Ensure production schedule adherence and adjust as required to meet on-time delivery - back up scheduler/planner.
* Ensure all materials and ingredients are accounted for and all transactions are completed correctly.
* Ensure the appropriate number of resources are available and are fully utilized to meet production requirements.
* Engage in strategic planning to maintain and improve lean manufacturing practices. Analyse Performance Data identifying performance gaps, trends, and improvement opportunities.
* Coordinate the reporting of KPI's and communicate internally using visual management standards in their area and externally to site management team/stakeholders.
* Continuously improve standards set by facilitating and executing problem solving activity
* Excellence in analysing and reporting of breakdown repairs.
* Facilitate working groups with production and maintenance on route cause analysis and issues close out.
* Implement all company HR, Quality and Safety policies while managing direct reports to ensure all lines are running to plan and efficiency targets, maximizing resources availability & effectiveness.
WHAT WE NEED FROM YOU
You will have 5 years' experience at Management level and have previous work experience operating under Lean, BRC and GMP standards
The Production Manager job requires a passion for plant performance and experience in taking full ownership of the role to strive for personal development, effectiveness, and continuous improvement.
You will provide safety First Leadership and be well versed in analysing data, presenting, and reporting
Ideally you will come from the FMCG and or Food Production sectors, but my client will also look at qualified candidates from other manufacturing backgrounds as long as you have strong CI & Change Mgt experience.
WHATS IN IT FOR YOU.
The production manager job offers a generous salary of € 65k-€80k doe plus pension ( DC Pension scheme with 6% employer contribution and 5% employee contribution) & discounted healthcare and a hybrid model (Mon-Thurs on-site and WFH on Fri)
My client has several plants in Dublin with lots of opportunity to move upwards or latterly within the business over the coming years and progress your career with one of Ireland most iconic food brands.
So what are you waiting for?
Apply via the link and suitable applicants will be contacted within 24 hrs