Commutable from Louth/Meath/Dublin North/ Dublin NorthWest
Are comfortable and competent at managing a large team of 100 plus staff in an FMCG environment, my client is ideally looking for a leader, someone that will genuinely develop your team.
This role has become available as a result of an internal promotion. We are looking to speak with degree qualified individuals with a minimum of 5- 7 years in a leadership role within a high volume manufacturing environment.
Why work for this company?
This company has had momentous growth in its short history.
They want the best in class to slot into this position to develop the team.
This is a dynamic operation that continues to grow globally.
They are a values based organisation and you need to align with them in all your actions and behaviours - be respectful, be brave and be excellent.
They win awards for best in class for management and are recognised as a "great place to work"
- To ensure forecasted production volume is delivered on time, to specification and at optimum cost in line with targeted manufacturing KPIs.
- Supporting Lean Manufacturing Co-ordinator, driving Lean principles and continuous improvement. Driving KPI awareness and improvements across teams.
- Working closely with Supply Chain to optimise production schedule and work force planning to achieve labour costs targets as production volumes flex.
- Responsible for driving a self-aware safety culture within Operations
- Lead, motivate and develop the production leadership teams. Continued development of a high-performance team within Production, across 3 shift cycle supported by clear operational goals and objectives.
- Ensuring that there are adequate skills, providing training and coaching for team members to ensure that the technical and team-based skills are in place, applied and maintained to support existing demands and future site expansions.
- Ensure that there are robust open communication forums and feedback mechanisms across all shifts to support continuous improvements and a culture of openness and trust.
- Working with the VP of Operations, develop and implement a production strategy for both plants, reviewing long term forecasts ensuring that production capacity and resources are in place and in line with business demands.
- Preparation and control of production budgets and KPIs
- Seek out opportunities to improve Quality driving out cost and improving customer services.
- Work with Quality Control to continuously improve quality control standards and good manufacturing practices
- Support implementation and swift utilisation of IT systems to drive strategic business
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
1."This sounds like me" - Call now and we can talk through your experience
2."I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
3."I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.