Commutable from Louth/Meath/Dublin North/ Dublin NorthWest
A better title for this role is production leader because once you know that you are comfortable and competent at managing a large team of 100 plus staff in an FMCG environment, my client is ideally looking for a leader, someone that will genuinely develop your team.
This role has become available as a result of an internal promotion. We are looking to speak with degree qualified individuals with a minimum of 5- 7 years in a leadership role within a high volume manufacturing environment.
Why work for this company?
This company has had momentous growth in its short history.
They want the best in class to slot into this position to develop the team.
This is a dynamic operation that continues to grow globally.
They are a values based organisation and you need to align with them in all your actions and behaviours - be respectful, be brave and be excellent.
They win awards for best in class for management and are recognised as a "great place to work"
Have you the competencies to do this role?
- Results focused Achieves results through optimal approaches. Plans, organises and prioritises resources and activities.
- Builds Teams Works collaboratively and encourages cross disciplinary working between teams. Team Leader and Team Player.
- Achieve Results through others Provides clear direction, delegates and empowers others to achieve results. Develops others to improve individual and team performance
- Technical/Functional Excellence Demonstrates the functional skills to fulfil the needs of the role and to continually develop expertise.
- Commercial Awareness Understands Cost of Sales and key financial metrics in manufacturing
- Customer Focus Proactively seeks customer feedback and acts upon it
- Clear thinking Recognises issues that affects business goals and focuses on the right things to do to achieve them.
- Leads Change - Challenges the current perspective to drive continuous improvement
- Communicates Effectively uses communication skills to influence colleagues and senior managers; switches easily from high level to detailed information as needed; reads and adapts. Actively listens and shares information and knowledge with others in a timely manner.
To apply for this exciting new position here are your three options:
1."This sounds like me" - Call now and we can talk through your experience
2."I think I'm right for this position, but I'm not sure I have enough experience" - Click "apply now" so I can read your profile and let you know.
3."I'm interested but need to know more about what this job can offer me" - email with your CV and questions and we'll set up a call to talk.