New role for a Production Manager to join a multi-national manufacturing company based in Waterford!
FANTASTIC working environment, this company operate in a really interesting sector and export globally. This company have been present in Waterford for over 30 years and offer competitive salaries, shift allowance, overtime pay, bonus, pension, healthcare. They also provide a fantastic culture where innovation and new ideas are actively promoted.
What you'll be doing:
As Production Manager you will be required to work weekends.
Some of your key duties will include:
- Co-ordinating, organizing and scheduling team activities
- Management of resources
- Leadership of team to maximize performance and ensure that targets are met
- Coaching and development your team
- Continuous improvement both for teams and for self
- Ensure compliance with all regulatory cGMP and health & safety requirements
- Developing systems to monitor quality and efficiency of area activities
- Implementing continuous improvement strategies
We would love to hear from you if you have:
- Third Level qualification
- 5 years + Production Management/Supervision experience in a manufacturing environment complying with FDA, cGMP requirements (essential)
Interviews are taking place in April!
Your next step
Please submit your CV or Call Leo for a confidential chat on 086 049 5443 or message me on here: http://bit.ly/2tm1My2
FRS Recruitment work to the highest ethical standards within our industry and we value the trust that you place in us when you send your CV. We guarantee that your CV will not be sent to any of our clients without your prior consent.