Production Manager (Food)
We have a fantastic opportunity available for an experienced Production Manager to work with our growing client in the food industry.
This position will suit someone looking to work an afternoon shift (3pm-11pm) based in North Dublin starting as soon as possible.
Our well known client is increasing their production by starting a new afternoon shift with the successful candidate being responsible for getting the production shift off the ground and managing its day to day operation.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing all of the day to day operations from raw material intake, through production to packaging and dispatch.
- Training, leading and managing all production staff to ensure agreed production schedules are kept
- Production planning, scheduling, and staff rostering
- Strive to maintain the highest product process standards and ensure all products are produced to the highest standard
- Ensure all Health and Safety compliance, BRC standards and all relevant Food Safety Standards are kept
- Ensure that our service level meets our customers' expectations
- Lean manufacturing qualification or experience beneficial
- Solid experience in a similar role within the Food/FMCG industry
- Proven ability to apply key continuous improvement principles in a fast-moving production environment