Production & Logistic Manager ( Agri )
FRS Recruitment is working in partnership with a leading Munster Agribusiness and inviting applications for role of Production & Logistics Manager to be based in Co. Cork. Reporting to the company director's you will oversee a team of between 10 - 15 staff - split between drivers, supervisors, operators and an office administrator.
Contract: Full Time Perm
Hours: Mon - Fri 08.00am to 16.00pm
Location: Cork, May also suit Limerick, Kerry or Tipperary (within close proximity to Cork Boarder)
The following are a brief outline of duties and responsibilities, this in no way limits the scope of work and the candidate may be asked to perform duties outside of this description
- To Ensure the efficient running of the plant and deliveries
- To Ensure adherence to the Hazards & Critical Control Points Plan (HACCP)
- To Supervise the mill production system, Bill of Materials and batch record systems
- To Manage all feed stock and batch records accurately in line with Bord Bia Certification Criteria including batch numbers, Sales Orders, Delivery Dockets and Invoices
- To ensure that Mill and Environment remains clean in line with HASP procedures
- To manage Fertiliser stock & deliveries
- To Manage all transport and logistics requirements within our business so as to ensure the efficient and cost effective running of the transport within the business with particular attention to prompt delivery and service and ensuring efficient raw materials are available.
- Management of Vehicle Servicing, Servicing records, Daily Checks.
- Ensure all vehicles and trailers are taxed, insured, within test and 12 week check
- All other duties deemed necessary
- A suitable qualification in e.g. accounting/logistics/production or business knowledge of Agriculture or Agri Trading
- Ability to Prioritise tasks and deliver agreed targets
- Good interpersonal skills, an eye for detail and accurate reporting
- Ability to work individually or within a team
- Professional Certification by a recognised body
- 3-5 years production or accounting experience
- Experience of staff supervision desirable
- Are you the one we're looking for? Apply now by clicking the apply button.
- All applications through FRS are 100% confidential.