Production Engineer, Co. Tipperary
My Client, a leading agricultural equipment manufacturer based in Tipperary, are seeking a Production Engineer to join their team.
My client is seeking someone who will initially join and support the production but in the immediate future move to focus on the production processes and highlight areas of improvement.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a junior engineer with 1 to 2 years experience who is an ambitious individual that is keen to influence change and drive improvements.
- Educated to degree level in Industrial/Manufacturing Engineering or related discipline.
- At least 12 months experience in industrial or machine manufacturing industry - fabrication environment preferable.
- Knowledge and experience in lean manufacturing highly desirable.
- Experience project management and process improvement.
- Strong communication, project management and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Autocad and Inventor
- Knowledge of an ERP system would be an advantage
Apply now for an immediate interview!
For a confidential discussion and to review the full Job Description contact
Kerry on 086 044 3981