Our client in Cavan requires a hands on experienced Electrician to work within the day to day production process of
our factory. The candidate should enjoy practical work and be able to cope with the physical
demands of the job.
The role will operate on shift rotation (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm).
- Electrical Trade Qualification with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Normal eyesight and colour vision are essential and the candidate must have a safety conscious attitude and be able to work at heights.
- Have experience of electrical cable joint and terminations, fault finding and a proven ability
to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair.
- Ability to test & fault find
- Strong communication skills.
- Self motivated, works well on own initiative, requires minimal supervision.
- Proven flexibility and a proactive attitude.
Apply today, by sending your cv and I will contact you for a discussion.
Contact Luke Moylan on 0860845653 or email for a confidential chat
Please note: due to current time constraints and travel restrictions, only candidates located in Ireland with full rights to work will be considered for this position.