Production Coordinator Job
My client, a leading medical device company based in South Dublin are looking for a Production Coordinator to join their team.
Reporting to the Production Manager, you will be responsible for managing activities in the sterilisation area. You will ensure the product is sterilised in accordance with the business requirements. You will also be responsible for the liaising with both internal and external stakeholders to ensure the maximum efficiency and flow of product through the area to final release.
Ideally you will have a minimum of 2 years experience working within sterilisation in a leadership position.
- Permanent position
- Days Only - Monday to Friday
- Regards as a great place to work, friendly environment coupled with strong work ethic, good systems and career progression opportunities.
- Generous salary and benefits package on offer
Responsibilities: (A snapshot..)
- Ensure the Sterilisation operation complies with required Environmental, Health & Safety requirements defined in the site safety procedures and best industry practice.
- Ensure that product is sterilized in accordance with relevant validated parameters and the business plan.
- Manage product scheduling to ensure the optimal uptime of the cell.
- Lead appropriate root cause investigation for any significant downtime or quality issues and ensure appropriate containment and preventative actions are in place.
- Manage the Sterilisation Operator team across the 4 shifts to ensure all activities are carried out safely and in line with the Company's expectations on performance and behaviours.
- Third level qualification coupled in an Engineering or Science discipline or equivalent experience.
- Minimum of 5 years in a Supervisory or Management role in manufacturing in a technical environment.
- Thorough knowledge of production management principles, specifically strong scheduling and systems experience.
- Solid experience in a regulated manufacturing environment.
- Excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with proven track record in managing multiple stakeholders.
APPLY TODAY! Contact Kerry Rickard for more information and to review the full job description
You might also have searched for Production Leader job, Production Supervisor job, Dublin job, South Dublin job, Medical Device job,