We are currently recruiting for a Production Coordinator for an expanding Life Science Client in South Dublin.
- Permanent position
- It is a great place to work, friendly environment coupled with strong work ethic, good systems and career progression opportunities.
- Attractive salary & benefit package.
Our Client is looking for Production Coordinator. You will be Reporting to the Operations Manager, you will be responsible for coordinating production activities across the operation to ensure maximum efficiency and flow of product.
This is an amazing opportunity for you to make this role your own and join a fast-growing, fast moving company with room to develop your skills and experiences in a complex, matrix and international organization.
- Safeguard optimum flow of units through the production department.
- Schedule and plan production activities - liaise with buyer / planners.
- Monitor and optimize stock levels -Assist with stock / cycle inventories.
- Ensure production area is compliant with required quality, safety and environmental standards.
- Play a lead role in internal and external audits.
- Review documents in the device history records.
- Liaise with QA department on incident reports.
- Participate in the selection and recruitment of new hires.
The successful candidate will hold Third Level Qualification with at least 3 years relevant work experience, preferably in a regulated manufacturing environment.
The ideal candidate will have knowledge of budgetary control procedures, thorough knowledge of production management principles and good PC skills. You will have excellent documentation skills and attention to detail.
You should display excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
For more information and to review all the details please email your CV to
I would be delighted to speak with you and guide you through the whole process!