Product Test Manager
Job Title: Product Test Manager
FRS Recruitment are partnering with one of their clients to recruit a fantastic Product Test Manager role based in Limerick. Please check out the job spec below and apply with your updated CV if you are interested!
About the Role:
Responsible for defining Test Strategy and Plan for products and features for KVM products (OEM and Internal Development); run test cycles; configure and maintain lab to constantly increase efficiency via optimized test plans and automation; responsible for driving, maintaining and reporting on Product Quality.
Primarily Roles & Responsibilities:
- Define Test Strategies and Test Plans for products and new features
- Drive Test Automation strategy and implementation.
- Plan and Execute Test plans and create test reports
- Allocate and Track work assignments for Test team
- Represent Test team at planning and reporting meetings
- Problem isolation and fault finding
- Configure and maintain test labs
- Co-ordinate customer issue replication
- Creating and updating of releases notes.
- Manage release of software.
- Work with Product Management to understand requirement definitions
- Work with Development to test product and isolate issues.
- Manage teams in Limerick and Bangalore, including line management and career development.
- 8+ years of product test experience with relevant technologies
- Bachelor's degree in either engineering, computer science, information systems, or related scientific/technical discipline
Technical Skill Requirements:
- Test methodologies
- Report writing and Trend analysis
- Configuring and installation of Windows OS/Windows Server/Linux.
- Good understanding of PC technologies, Video, USB, Audio, etc.
- Good understanding of customer deployment configurations.
- Automation technologies for Web or Embedded products,
- Powershell and Linux scripting
Highly Desirable Skills:
- Understanding and configuration of Virtualisation systems - WindowsServer8/12/16/ VMWare/Citrix
- Automation using Puppet, Jenkins, Selenium, scripts and other tools.
- Knowledge of video, USB and networking technologies
- Networking - switching/routing/DNS/DHCP