Product Specialist - Lymphology
Product Specialist: Lymphology Division: 26 counties
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, ambitious and dedicated with the ability and drive to grow existing business and develop new business.
- Generate profitable territory sales in line with targets through with existing and potential customers
- Establish strong working relationships with a range of senior health professionals
- Demonstrates and excellent knowledge of Lymphology product range
- Provide technical training to clinical personnel on the use and fitting of the Lymphology products
- Co-ordinate study day programmes
- Prioritise objectives and schedule work to make best use of time and resources
- Maintain up-to-date and comprehensive knowledge of sales products
- Actively gather market intelligence on our own and competitor portfolio
- Seek and evaluate new product ideas, providing adequate information and facilitate ongoing communication.
- Work closely and effectively with other members of the sales team and with support functions
- Develop and maintain accurate customer and account records for the territory.
- Provide detailed, accurate and timely updates to the relevant Business Manager.
- Participate in trade shows, training and marketing activities.
- Proven sales calibre, with a background knowledge and experience of Lymphoedema
- Ability to travel frequently throughout the assigned territory
- Previous Sales experience within the Medical Devices sector is essential
- Good negotiator with the ability to sell across multiple specialities
- Excellent written, communication and presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent organisational skills with Strong personal drive